|Title||Bungaku Banchou (文学番長)|
|Likes||Reading, Nippon Banchou|
|Affiliation||Dark Student Council|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 60|
Shiori Kamitsu (香蜜 詩織, Kamitsu Shiori) is the Bungaku (Literature) Banchou and one of the Four Emperors which stand at the top of the Dark Student Council, working as Takeshi Kongou's private secretary as well. Being extremely sharp minded, talented, strong and perceptive she is the perfect person for coordinating all of Nippon Banchou's plans.
In the final chapter, she works as a news reporter and visit's Takeshi Kongou's grave.
The Dark Student Council ArcEdit
Kamitsu and the other Dark Student Council went out to destory the other banchou who know about the 23 District Project for the Damocles Project. Later he went to the outskirt of Tokyo with her and when the Wolf Fang start attacking Kamitsu he came in and kill them. Kenpei Banchou look at Kiriu and realize who he is and Kiriu yelled at him knowing it was him who beat Bakunetsu Banchou but Kenpei smile and try to attack Shiga but Shiga block his attack away and summon all his strength to kill Kenpei for what he did. Kamitsu decided to left because she got other business and left Kenpei to fight them.
- Strength: 10/10
- Stamina: 10/10
- Spirit: 10/10
- Intelligence: 10/10
- Agility: 10/10
- Technique: 10/10
She uses her body (shapeshifting) and sharp book marks to fight. Most of her attacks depend who she is copying during the fight.
- Omega Placebo (Ωプラシーボ, Omega Purashībo): This ability is based on genetically restructering her body through stimulation of her imagination. This also comes with a handy regeneration side effect anytime she changes shape. Using only her imagination, Kamitsu can transform into anyone she has seen or has read about, even if the person is fictional or a fairy tail creature. The more Kamitsu knows about the person, the more effective the transformation becomes, for example she can also perform the same techniques with a similar degree of power. She cannot transform into inanimate objects.
- Jungle Squall (密林の雨(ジャングルスクール), Janguru Sukūru): After transforming into her interpretation of Tarzan from the novel 'The Jungle Book', she attacks with a heavy flurry of punches and kicks.
- Alberich, the King of Dwarfs from the novel "The Ring of the Nibelungen".
- God Pain (神の痛み(ゴッドペイン), Goddo Pein)
- A character from the Opera "Carmen". She transforms to seduce her opponents in the middle of a fight to lure them into a trap.
- Takeshi Kongou
- Double Hammer (打舞流叛魔(ダブルハンマー), Daburu Hanmā)
- Monster Shoulder (悶修堕処硫打(モンスターショルダー), Monsutā Shorudā): Rushing the enemy then hitting them with a powerful shoulder tackle.
- End Mark (エンド・マーク, Endo Māku): She throws sharp book marks at her opponents which have the same effect as throwing knives. Some of the marks even have explosives attached to them.
- Bungaku Banchou is based on Satoshi Yoshino's (30) idea.