|Yoruko and Asako Sourai|
Yoruko (left), Asako (right)
|Name||Yoruko and Asako Sourai|
|Title||Douke Banchou (道化番長)|
|Gender||Female / Female|
|Likes||Magic tricks and fool around with people|
|Dislikes||Serious people and party pooper|
|Occupation||Five Dark Vows|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 24|
Chapter 34 (real bodies)
Yoruko Sourai (創儡 夜子, Sōrai Yoruko and Asako Sourai (創儡 朝子, Sōrai Asako) are the banchou of the Arakawa Distrcit. Both of them are the Douke (Clown) Bancho and a member of the Five Dark Vows. The two sisters were raised as heirs to the best magician known to the world. Before they could talk they were trained to perform magic tricks and at the age of 3 they had already mastered more than one hundred. Douke Banchou's greatest skill is diversion. They are such a great trickster that few people even notice they are dealing with two people in the disguise of one. Douke Banchou also is skilled in the use of bladed weapons of all sorts and have the trained bodies of a martial artist or acrobat. They are pretty opportunistic, however not to the point that they would use any means available. They just like to perform magic tricks and fool around with people, not even hesitating to use their own attractive features to confuse the enemy. They controlled 200 underlings.
In the final chapter set several years later, Yoruko works in a ramen shop with Kiriu. She still might have a crush on him, possibly married. Asako has her own magic store.
The two sisters were raised as heirs to the best magician known to the world. Before they could talk they were trained to perform magic tricks and at the age of 3 they had already mastered more than one hundred. When they got older they do magic tricks to they fans but when they messed up they still loves them but they realize that they fan only love them but not they tricks. They later went into a gang group causing troubles and later went into the 23 District Project as Douke Bancho.
Five Dark Vows ArcEdit
Douke and the other Five Dark Vows invade Akira high school to beat him. Ryougen was the first to found him while beating up some student but Akira came in and try to stop him. But then four more banchou came in! They told Akira that they are the Five Dark Vows and they made an allies to defeat him? Akira start fighting the Five Dark Vows but they were too many of them and when they almost finished him off but then the people Akira defeated Iai, Yuu, Raionji, and Gouriki came in and try to save Akira? Douke and The Five Dark Vows summon all they underling to defeat them but they all defeated them with ease. The Five Dark Vows decided to continued the fight some other time and will tell them when and Douke wanted to fight Kiriu because he hate serious people.The Banchou Alliance went to where the Five Dark Vows wanted them to fight them and they went to an abandoned military base to fight and challeged them to a one-on-one fight each of them and they will fight in different level of the base and each one have a suprise in them. Douke was the fourth person to fight and he is against Kiriu. He is fighting him in a room full of skeleton but it turn out to be dolls. Kiriu and Douke start fighting but when Douke use Betrayal Pain Kiriu found out quick about the sercet in that move and cut the hidden bladed. But then Douke used the dolls to attack Kiriu but Kiriu move fast to where Douke is. Kiriu found out Douke trick how he is moving the dolls and he cut Douke in half!? Everyone on Banchou Alliance were shock to see this but it turns out Douke wasn't there but was a puppet being control by two twin sisters who are magician but Kiriu had a nosebleed because of they revealing outfit? Kiriu was mad at them for wearing just a outfit but they ignored him and continued to attack him but Kiriu can't fight them due to the outfit and the girls told him they life stories. But told them they just little kids who are throwing a tantrum. The girls went on attacking him but Kiriu had no choice but to cut his own eyes! Everyone was shocked why he did that even the girls but Kiriu told them he will do anything to help Akira succeed in battle even if it meant to die. Kiriu put away his katana and said he doesn't need it to beat them and told them to come at him however they like. The girls attack him and said he will never understand they feeling but Kiriu block and attack them with ease. He told them if they love magic so much they shouldn't care what others said.The girls cryed and were happy to know some else know they effort. They contuined the match and the girls used they strongest magic trick. The girls used a move called Hide and Seek and they used stuffed animal but when Kiriu cuts them he turn around and hear that one of the girls attack him but realize the other girl disappeared but was shock to find out that they using a trick that Yoruko and Asako are able to perfectly synchronise, copying each others movements with not a millimeter's deviatation, they can even perfectly synchronize their heartbeats and breathing, basically making one of the sisters undetectable and allowing her to strike at some crucial point right into an opening. Kiriu found out and stab Asako hard on the stomach with his top katana but Asako grab his katana and Yourko got out and was able to cut Kiriu but Kiriu stop the blade with his fingre and slum Yoruko winning the battle. Kiriu told them that they magic trick is truly amazing which they were happy to hear.
They later came back to see Ryougen fight with Akira but the place was going to expoled because of Haruya and try to ecape with the others. After that they and the others saw Ryougen fight but he was losing and told him to quit. After Akira saved everyone by tossing the bomb away to save them the sisters and the other Five Dark Vows forgive him because he saved they life once. Kasuga and the other decided to go out and eat. Yoruko and Asasko told Kiriu they wouldn't forgive him for slapping in a cherry tone.
They both fight using magic tricks.
- Betrayal Pain (裏切りの傷（ベッレイアルペイン）, Berreiaru Pein): A trick performed with a fake knife. While drawing attention of the opponent by stabbing a different person, a friend, or themselves for no apparent reason, a small circular blade is huled toward the enemy from a blind spot and injures it to their surprise.
- Living Doll (生ける人形(リビング・ドール), Ribingu Dōru): Having prepared the battlefield in advance, Douke Banchou uses strings attached to puppets and makes them move. Of course this is also a diversion, however a cleverly played one. Attracting the attention towards the dolls, a stupid enemy proceeds to attack their way through them to get to the puppeteer
- Hide and Seek (ハイド・アンド・シーク, Haido Ando Shīku): While seemingly harmless, this is Douke Banchou's ultimate move. Throwing a bunch of plush toys at the opponents it seems simply to distract the enemy to strike from a blind spot. The true reason behind this diversion is the set-up for something greater. Yoruko and Asako are able to perfectly synchronise, copying each others movements with not a millimeter's deviatation, they can even perfectly synchronize their heartbeats and breathing, basically making one of the sisters undetectable and allowing her to strike at some crucial point right into an opening.
- Puzzlement Curtain(戸惑いの幕(パズルメント・カーテン), Pazurumento Kāten):
- It is hinted that Yoruko may have a crush on Touya Kiriu, as in the volume eleven title page she watches him exchange his cell number with Meiko Arenji, looking jealous and with one hand holding his jacket.
- This is proven in the final chapter when Yoruko is the wife/girlfriend of Kiriu in a Ramen shop. She hand feeds him pudding at a wedding and still blushes when she is near him.
- Douke Banchou is based on Iguchi Masahiro's (22) "Douke Banchou" design.